- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Spend the most of your time on floor, being a pointof reference for the guests and the team members.
- Be demanding and critical when it comes to servicestandards.
- Maintain positive guest and colleague interactions withgood working relationships.
- Contribute towards the success of HySat target byensuring the highest quality of food and beverage products.
- Attend any guest demand with a positive attitudeand delivering exceptional and high quality service.
- Exercise efficient Payroll Management/Resourceallocation through the establishment of a flexible workforce throughout theDivision. This will be based on the principles of a flexible employee usingzero based guidelines.
- Direct subordinates to ensure productivity meetsHyatt standards.
- Focus attention on improving productivity levelsand the need to prudently manage utility/payroll costs within acceptableguidelines ensuring optimum deployment and energy efficiency of all equipment.
- Ensure new technology and equipment are embraced toimproving productivity.
- Monitor and question each monthly divisionalreport, plotting trends and variances.
- Maximize employee productivity through the use ofmulti-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financialgoals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Assist in proactively managing costs based on keyperformance indicators, working through the respective Heads of Department asappropriate.
- Attend to monthly meeting regarding financial goalsof the department an actively participate to achieve them.
- Continuously seek ways to assist the F&B managementteam to maximize their revenues and profits through Food and Beverage products.
- Monitor and analyze the activities and trends ofcompetitive restaurants
- Actively participate in marketing and social mediapromotions.
- Ensure that all outlets and events are managedefficiently according to the established concept statements and adhere toCompany and Hotel Policies and Procedures.
- Monitor service and food production standards inoutlet and events. Coordinate with the Outlet Manager, banquet Service Managerto take corrective action when necessary.
- Establish and implement performance standards forthe Commissary Kitchen and work closely with the Materials Manager to establishand maintain a streamlined and efficient operation.
- Establish, implement and monitor performance forthe Stewarding Operation in Kitchens and Restaurants to achieve the highestpossible hygiene standards, minimize operating equipment breakage andstreamlined and efficient resources and equipment flows
- Assist in the recruitment, selection, motivatingand development of own divisional employees to work following the operational,financial, administrative philosophies ensuring all employees become multiskilled and perform multi tasks.
- Through hands on management style supervise closelyown divisional employees in the performance of their duties in accordance withpolicies & procedures and applicable laws.
- Delegate appropriately, duties and responsibilitiesto equipped and resourced employees, nurturing and developing them whilstensuring standards of operation and safety are maintained.
- Instill and support the Training initiatives andphilosophies of the company and work closely with the Training Managerdeveloping Departmental Trainers, ensuring that all Managers and Supervisorstake an active role in the training and development of employees.
- Develop and assist with training activitiesfocusing on improving skills and knowledge.
- Ensure employees have a complete understanding ofrules and regulations.
- Monitor employee morale and provide mechanisms forperformance feedback and development.
- Effectively communicate guiding principles and corevalues to all levels of employees.
- Oversee the punctuality and appearance of all Foodand Beverage / Culinary employees, making sure that they wear the correctuniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene,according to the hotel and department is grooming standards.
- Oversee the preparation and posting of weekly workschedules in each department, making sure that they reflect business needs andother key performance indicators.