- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Partner Coordinator Job Description
The Partner Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Partner sites and the Partner Relationship Manager, assisting in the management of the sites using their expertise, experience and know-how to help deliver on key business metrics. Coordinators collaborate with the Partner Management team to guide our Partner sites to ensure they are an extension of Airbnb and enable our mission to build the world’s most loyal travel community through exceptional service.
Their duties include, but are not limited to, supporting day-to-day performance management, overseeing business reviews, coordinating workforce planning, systems & admin support, resolving critical user issues (escalations from Partners), cultural awareness, alignment/sharing of best practices, knowledge & processes.
This role will report to a Partner Manager, and will be in Beijing, with significant travel regionally and beyond. (30%+ travel )
Some of the key responsibilities would be:
- Be the POC for Partner Site Leads (10+) and their Crewbies (150+).
- Liaise with Shared Services Teams to develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate with internal CS Teams to ensure alignment and learning from best practices.
- Meet regularly with Parnter Site Leads & QAs for calibration purposes.
- Evaluate workflows and find ways for them to be more efficient, relevant and valuable.
- Help understand the top user issues and make recommendations to improve Airbnb products and policies; support Partners and Partner Management team in being the voice of the customer to the rest of the company.
- Responsible for following ticket flows for escalations & sensitive issues to ensure adherence to Airbnb standards.
- Lead and/or participate in projects outside of the scope of your department, as assigned by your Partner Relationship Manager.
- Supporting the delivery of OKRs for Partner Regional Operations Manager; Service Levels, NPS, THT, Quality and all other KPI’s as contractually agreed.
- Develop & demonstrate understanding of channel strategy & targets.
- Loss approvals: using 4-eye macro consultation, be the person to approve losses above $3000USD.
- Drive a culture of self-sufficiency and ongoing learning with Partner Teams.
- Ensure that all Partner Crewbies & Leads have access to all systems/tools required for their role.
- Complete site visits to support Partners in delivering Airbnb Mission.
- Host round tables and complete call shadowing in Partner sites.
- Assist with Partner Regional Operations Manager duties while Managers are out of office and as needed.
Skills & Competencies
- Be a Host
- To partners and stakeholders alike, support growth and learning; Listen to the needs of our partners and Airbnb and share best practices
- Exceptional people skills
- Lead by example and embody our company’s core values
- Champion the Mission
- Motivate Partner teams to perform & exceed expectations
- Desire to learn and grow as the Partner network evolves
- Be a “Cereal” Entrepreneur
- Work collaboratively with others to succeed
- Be dependable and take personal responsibility
- Be a life-long learner. Continuously seeks and acts on feedback as well as keeping oneself up to date on product and process enhancements.
- Embrace the Adventure
- Entrusted with developing culture engagement within our Partners. Rigorous, manages own time and resources
- Travel time requirements, approximately 30% of the month
- You ‘embrace the adventure’ by adjusting your priorities based on the team’s and business’ needs and can easily move from one task to the next and then back to the first despite interruptions
- Share best practices to ensure efficiency gains (Productivity, remove complexities from day to day issues)
- Highly-developed analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Every Frame Matters
- Ensure continuous improvement through identifying trends/gaps via escalations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage small and medium-sized projects lasting 2-4 months
- Be a Subject Matter Expert with excellent knowledge of all processes and workflows and how to escalate/de-escalate between teams
Education, Experience & Requirements
- 3+ years experience in customer-facing role(s)
- Native Mandarin and fluent English skills
- Strong, consistent performance reviews
- University degree or equivalent (region specific)
- Experience participating in customer centric projects, initiatives or teams a plus
- Experience in the travel or hospitality industry is a plus