- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
CIB/Investment Banking - Debt Capital Markets - Deal Execution Support - Analyst Aboutthe Deal Execution Support team
TheDeal Execution Support team sits within the Global Investment Bank. The teamworks closely with the EMEA Investment Banking team, in particular the debtcapital markets teams - both investment grade and high yield - as well as otherkey stakeholders in the execution and closing of the deals, such as Compliance, Legal, Tax. The objective of this newly created team is to supportbankers over the lifecycle of the deal projects with a focus on closing of theproject folders; billing/invoicing process of the clients; and preparation ofdue diligence memorandum for our underwriting committees.
The Deal Execution Support team Analyst Role
The Deal Execution Support Analyst's main responsibilities will include:
1. As a newly created team the analyst will support the team lead inestablishing the team, success will be measured against:
- Reviews of current admin processes, establish bottlenecks, suggest andimplement solutions
- Create a network with internal clients (bankers, Legal, Compliance, Taxdepartments) as well as external legal counsels and other banks who worked withus on the deal
2. Scope of tasks. The Analyst will first focus on:
- Review all project closing and ensure the relevant regulatory documentationhas been stored
- Optimize the billing & invoicing process to increase the % of expenserecovery
- Help prepare the Due diligence memorandum that are presented to ourunderwriting committees
This role requires a variety of skills, including:
- A well rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution
- Strong communication skills with ability to effectively interact with senior professionals and key stakeholders
- Team player
- Proactive (pick up the phone)
- Analytical skills to evaluate efficiency of processes
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to deliver quality work under pressure
- Ethics, integrity and judgement is key. Lead by example
- Prior banking experience is desirable but not required
- Ability for business travels to UK.
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
- ms project