- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
CIB/Investment Banking - Debt Capital Markets - Deal Execution Support - AssociateAbout theDeal Execution Support team
The DealExecution Support team sits within the Global Investment Bank. The team worksclosely with the EMEA Investment Banking team, in particular the debt capitalmarkets teams - both investment grade and high yield - as well as other keystakeholders in the execution and closing of the deals, such as Compliance, Legal, Tax. The objective of this newly created team is to supportbankers over the lifecycle of the deal projects with a focus on closing of theproject folders; billing/invoicing process of the clients; and preparation ofdue diligence memorandum for our underwriting committees.
The DealExecution Support team Associate Role
The DealExecution Support Associate's main responsibilities will include:
1. As anewly created team the Associate will have to establish and run the team,success will be measured against:
- Reviewsof current admin processes, establish bottlenecks, suggest and implementsolutions
- Create anetwork with internal clients (bankers, Legal, Compliance, Tax departments) aswell as external legal counsels and other banks who worked with us on the deal
2. Scope oftasks. The Associate will first focus on:
- Reviewall project closing and ensure the relevant regulatory documentation has beenstored
- Optimizethe billing & invoicing process to increase the % of expense recovery
- Helpprepare the Due diligence memorandum that are presented to our underwritingcommittees
This role requires a variety of skills, including:
- A well rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution
- Strong communication skills with ability to effectively interact with senior professionals and key stakeholders
- Proactive (pick up the phone)
- Analytical skills to evaluate efficiency of processes
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to deliver quality work under pressure
- Aspire to manage a team
- Ethics, integrity and judgement is key. Lead by example
- Prior banking experience is desirable but not required.
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
- ms project