- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
CIB Relationship ManagerWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Responsibilities: Coverage and relationship management of a designated group of banks based in Bangladesh.
- Supports team and/or strives to deepen relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product and support partners who provide the financial services /products that customers require to succeed.
- Identify and nurture multiple partnerships within Wells Fargo in order to connect customers in relevant and effective conversations with the right partner specialists related to needs.
- Contribute towards operational efficiency efforts and commitment to Efficiency &Effectiveness deliverables.
- Develop understanding of the risks that are present around the role and responsibility as a Relationship Manager including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations; and adherence to internal policies and procedures and controls.
- Promote Wells Fargo credit & risk management culture through regular follow up on obtaining credit related information from customers and market intelligence, escalate any early warning signs relate to WF credit exposure. Assist in avoiding preventable loan losses by demonstrating leadership towards thorough & proactive portfolio monitoring, changes in risk grade, problem loan recognition and balances risk & return.
- Understand and assess ALL risks (i.e. Compliance (including Financial Crime), Credit, Interest rate, Liquidity, Market, Model, Operational, Reputational, Strategic) when managing risks within WF Bank N.A's existing and prospect client portfolio.
- Uphold the Vision, Values, & Goals of Wells Fargo through the behavioral expectations.
- Strive to exceed customer expectations and build long term relationships with customers.
- Collaborate across team members, WF Bank N.A customers and WF support functions.
- Commit to the highest standards of integrity, transparency, and principled performance.
- Follow the principle of doing the right thing, in the right way, and hold oneself accountable.
Market Skills and Certifications
- University degree
- Minimum 5 to 7 years banking experience, including at least 3 years of financial institutions coverage experience and/or relevant product experience as it applies to Financial Institutions.
- Strong knowledge/experience in compliance and regulations. Sound understanding of compliance policy and risk, especially KYC, BSA and AML risk.
- Superior hands-on knowledge of Bangladesh Financial Institutions relationships, market dynamics, macroeconomic and political circumstances.
- Working knowledge of correspondent banking products and solutions.
- Working knowledge of treasury, asset management and/or capital markets products and services.
- Sound understanding of counterparty and country credit risk and relevant credit risk products.
- Proven track record of marketing transaction products and service.
- Fluency in English (oral, reading and writing); fluency in Bangla and English.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.