- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
My client is looking for a Lead Civil Structural Engineer on a 12 months renewable contract to locate in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
• The concrete technical development of assignments and ensuring approval for this from customers;
• Matching plan of action with stakeholders;
• Arranging appointments with (internal and external) customers about various preconditions such as planning, reporting, delivery dates, etc .;
• Ensuring that packages correspond with customer specifications, applicable quality standards, set requirements, calculations and specifications;
• Taking care of the work planning, division of work and adequate supervision of project team members;
• Supporting the designer (s) and engineer (s) within specific projects;
• Preparing conceptual designs and (complex) designs, where necessary in consultation with other disciplines;
• Checking concrete and steel drawings, designs and calculations of colleagues;
• Providing advice and information for possible decisions taken in exceptional situations in which the procedures do not provide;
• Maintaining and managing contacts with (internal and external) customers and suppliers in such a way that there is confidence about the realization of the project objectives, changes in scope have been, identified and communicated.
• Need a degree in civil structural engineering or similar
• You are able to work independently, supervise projects and manage a team;
• You have sufficient ready knowledge of standards that apply in your field;
• You have knowledge of and experience with various technical applications, such as calculation packages such as SCIA Engineer and Technosoft;
• You are able to easily fill in missing knowledge and experience if necessary;
• Knowledge of and experience with Tekla Structures (Trimble) is recommended, but is not a requirement;
• Knowledge of and experience with Autodesk Revit is recommended, but is not a requirement;
• Knowledge of and experience with the writing of STABU specifications is recommended;
• Knowledge of experience in carrying out construction and civil inspections in accordance with NEN2767 standards is recommended;
• VCA VOL is required
• Fluent in Dutch and English
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
- ms project