- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description :
The Europe Finance Vision is to provide a seamless back office finance delivery to countries by leveraging the Europe controller organisation for accounting, controls and compliance.
The Credit Control Stream entails all credit control and collection activities for Diageo Italia market. It ensures proper operation of processes from incoming fund allocation to customer ledger maintenance, outstanding follow up and overdue management, including credit limit control and reporting.
Service Delivery entails issue resolution and close business partnering with the customer service and sales organization.
- Provide back office support for the credit risk analyst and sales teams
- Cash Allocation
- Clearing Activities
- Allocate Payment To Open Items (Based On Remittance Advice Sales Force / 3PL documentation )
- Create Residual Line Items For Outstanding Payments
- Support to 3PL and Sales Force for bank deposit issues
- Sales Agents Receipts processing
- Contact Customer/Sales Force
- Send Collection Statements to Customers, Banks
- SDD end to end process
- Post Special Liabilities From Customer Ledger To Clearing GL (F-72)
- Generate Payment Run OP Management
- Manage Customer Claim / Dispute Management
- Register and Assign Delivery/Price/ Customer Spend Related Claim
- CARM activities
- Perform AML Check
How to Serve:
- Fluent Italian and English knowledge both spoken and written
- High School Certificate in Accounting or Degree in Economics
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar finance role is an advantage, but:
- Fresh grads are welcome as well!
- IS literacy: Excel, SAP knowledge is preferred
- Accuracy and attention to details
Cherry on Top:
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Easy to reach downtown location
- Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
- We live our values and color our lives
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
- customer service
About the company
British multinational alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling blended Scotch whisky), Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur), and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout). It also owns 34% of Moët Hennessy, which owns brands including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy.