- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Petaling Jaya
Client Centre Executive-Service About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
To be a 1 stop shop to all consumer/retail clients by providing accurate & timely information on product & services, relevant to their needs
- Assist clients in fulfilment of their transaction or servicing requests via the telephone
- Achieve first call resolution in all client interactions, where possible
- Promote the use of automated channels and its benefits to clients
Leverage on continuous improvement journey by proposing & giving suggestions/ recommendations on workflow implementation & productivity improvements
- Collaborate with the team members to achieve the common objective
- Display time flexibility towards shifts as per floor requirements
- Adhere to the work schedule as per assigned
- Provide personalized service of the highest level
- Handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions and unintentional disconnects
- To introduce and educate the client of the self-service/automated banking channels and help them use the services extensively
- Maintain prescribed quality levels and to convey right information to the clients and avoid mis-selling and complaints
- Building positive rapport with different types of clients over the phone
- Take appropriate actions to effectively control a phone call
- Apply the proper phone etiquette to satisfy various client situations
- To attend the prescribed training sessions and improve the product knowledge and phone skills consistently
- Responsible to satisfy client and maintain good image/reputation for the organization
- Update the existing databases with changes and the status of existing / prospective clients
- Arrange for dispatch of products, information packages, brochures et al to clients
- Probe & identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with client charter.
- Ensure all sales pitches are made without no mis - selling
- Additional point for Sales Palette markets -Use S2S palette to identify eligibility and register dispositions for analysis
Revenue & Productivity:
- Educating client about the products and service offered
- To achieve set Hot Leads production target if applicable
- Ensure continuous improvement in Productivity to the standards prescribed from time to time
- Support ongoing initiatives to enhance cross sell opportunities
- To achieve set targets in terms of service standards and client satisfaction scores for client inbound calls received
- To provide professional advice and alternatives/solutions to clients' request and queries using knowledge of bank's products and services
- To deliver world class phone-based quality service to clients across segments & markets on dedicated 24/7 hotlines
- To adhere to the mandatory compliance check on all inbound calls received & call-backs
- To be responsible for 100% of the follow up activities arising from clients call: resolution of complaint, highlight operational issues, logging of service statistics, complaints, enquires
- Compliance Risk and Money Laundering Prevention Requirements
- To keep updated on product/ workflow procedures & ensure full compliance with operational risks/ control
- Ensure fulfillment of role that obligations to prevention of money laundering under the Group Policy and Standards and under local laws and regulations are complied with
- Ensure processing and decision making are compliant with Departmental Operating Instructions and within the timeliness and accuracy standards specified
- Uphold the values of the group & company at all times
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, local laws and regulations and controls and procedures of the Bank.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- directors and executives