- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Analyse data to identify data quality issues; translate and articulate the findings into documentation with recommendation or action requiredabout the company
Established for over 80 years, the Client is a global leader in Investment and Wealth management and provides financial solutions to ultra high net-worth and high net-worth customers in 45 countries around the world. They believe in grooming their employees to become the best at what they do, and offer internal mobility opportunities.
about the job
You will be part of the Private Banking Client Onboarding team supporting data-related projects.
- Analyse data to identify data quality issues; translate and articulate the findings into documentation with recommendation or action required
- Perform data entry for the remediation of data to improve quality of existing data
- Ensure data integrity
- Participate in projects
skills and experience required
- Minimum Degree
- At least 5 years of relevant experience within Banking sector
- Relevant experience in private banking remediation projects is a plus
- Good understanding of Client On-boarding and KYC processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to find out more about this role, please click apply below. Alternatively please contact Lynda Tan at 6510 7413.
EA: 94C3609 / R1223887