- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- THE HAGUE NL
About the Job:
Samasource is searching for a talented, tech-oriented and experienced Client Success Manager to help our customers make the most out of our data annotation services. You would be part of our Customer Success team, focused on engaging and retaining our customers through the entire customer journey, encouraging best practice adoption of Samasource services and solutions.
The ideal candidate would have a strong interest in both business and technology, and must be comfortable in a customer-facing position with 20% domestic and international travel. You will be the customer's trusted advisor and subject matter expert for everything Samasource and training data related, and should be comfortable with discussing product capabilities and communicating the customer's voice internally.
- Actively manage a high-volume portfolio of platinum tier customers and be responsible for all associated renewal / retention goals
- Lead customer through the customer journey from onboarding through renewal and growth
- Improve customer engagement and best practice use of our services by leading customers through our suite of Samasource Platinum Tier Service Accelerators
- Provide technical guidance to customer developers, product managers, system architects, etc around best practices on how to leverage our suite of training data services - this may include anything from business case development to API guidance
- Drive effective collaboration internal sales, product, engineering and other teams to resolve cross-functional issues and seize opportunities
- Identifies Samasource process deficiencies and recommends how they can be improved in a positive, constructive fashion
- Coordinate Samasource resources as they pertain to the support of assigned customers
- Proactively network with key contacts outside own area of expertise
- Manage the project lifecycle for multiple projects simultaneously for key accounts
- Manage client relationships in conjunction with PSG Director to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Provide accurate estimates for project schedule, quality, and other metrics
- Develop project governance documents to ensure projects are properly planned and staffed and to ensure compliance with all the agreed milestones
- Ensure projects are delivered according to SLA’s
- Learn, evaluate and improve complex existing workflows and processes to improve efficiency and reduce rework
- Analyze project and performance analytics to improve execution and quality
- Work with the client to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope or timeline
- 5-8 years’ experience as a Project Manager, Customer or Client Success Manager, or equivalent in a SaaS company, managing a high volume of accounts
- Bachelor degree (Computer Science or coding school a huge plus) or equivalent experience
- Outstanding organizational/time management skills with ability to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, as well as problem-solve
- Strong contributor who drives results, and can work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- Ability to work cross-functionally across multiple geographies and time zones
- Ability to assess and understand technology utilized in the assigned customers environment
- Adapts information/style to the audience, explains difficult concepts clearly, establishes consensus, gains agreement
- Excellent technical and marketing knowledge of Samasource service offerings and Hub product capabilities
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage the full project lifecycle independently/ with minimal supervision Preferred Qualifications:
- A high degree of curiosity;awillingness to stretch, learn, develop, and (at times) be uncomfortable
- Excellent working knowledge of BPO service delivery processes
- Strong solutioning skills;creativeand independent
- Ability to deal with ambiguity effectively About Samasource:
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Samasource to deliver secure, high-quality training data and validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Samasource fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, we’re experts in image, video and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Our staff are driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, and our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
- Check us out on the BBC!
- Samasource Press Page Our Culture:
Samasource is quite unique. We are a technology company with a social mission. People that thrive in a high growth environment, love working on the bleeding edge of technology, and really care about having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Samasource culture. Our core values are grit, integrity, humanity, and GTD (Get Things Done).
At Samasource, we pride ourselves in being a diverse and equal opportunity employer.
- ms project
- project manager