- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BELGIUM BE
Are you passionate about making a difference to patients’ lives? Do you want to build a strong career within a company that excels in delivering high quality research? Why not let our client realise your potential? Join one of the most successful, internationally recognised and established clinical teams in the industry.
Company Statement – Our client is one of the largest, most reputable clinical research orginisation who research, develop, manufacture and market their own products. They are a pioneer in leading edge research in drug trials and medical devices, they bring novel therapies to improve quality of patients’ lives around the world!
- Participate as part of a team on various project(s)
- Validate an entry database design
- Reporting of metrics and data trends on project(s)
- Identify data conflicts and issues on projects such as clinical studies e.g
- Assure compliance is met in line with company SOP's
- Bachelor's degree in a health related field with strong attention to detail and working knowledge of Excel and Word
- 1-2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical or CRO setting preferred.
- Willingness to work as part of a team as well as your own initiative
- Prior experience in data management
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
- ms project