- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The responsibilities of the Clinical Lead include:
- High Standards of clinical care.
- Provide specialist nursing support and advice.
- Be responsible in the managers absence.
- Supervise and coach colleagues.
- Knowledge of National Standards and NMC Code of practice.
- Background in person-centred care.
All Clinical Lead applicants require:
- Registered general nurse qualification - RGN with a valid NMC PIN.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Satisfactory references and Security check.
- Dedication to the role.
- Positive energy.
About the company
Joboro prides itself in providing unmatched services in the areas of recruitment, human resources, and management.
We work directly with you, with our market connections and with our wide database of job vacancies.