- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
1.Bachelor degree, clinical medicine or medicine related major is preferred, professional is not limited;
2.Good communication and interpersonal skill.
3.Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience and working knowledge of company products and services (Pharmaceutical sales experience can be considered)
4.Have a diligent, tenacious, practical, and positive personality quality;
1. Independently responsible for providing professional product clinical technical support to customers in the region;
2. Establish good relationships with customers to drive sales of products;
3. Communicates customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing.
4. Regularly organize professional education sessions for doctors;
5. Communicate and cooperate with marketing department and sales department to ensure the completion of sales performance
China-Guangdong-Guangzhou (Canton)- Organization
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.