- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and
services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments,
and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100
countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly
transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Service Providers are transforming their telecommunications infrastructure by deploying their network elements/
applications on the CloudBand Network Function Virtualization (NFV) platform. This allows them to reduce OPEX and
CAPEX, as well as accelerate the roll out of new services to market.
In Managed services, the vOPS team is supporting sales to meet emerging and accelerating demands for Virtualized
networks operations. It also runs the future virtualized networks and builds IPRs to be leveraged in Global Service
The candidate will join a team of highly talented and performing engineers that is co-authoring a Dev-Ops based
Automation plan to realize virtualization and Cloud-based Lean Operations.
If you are dreaming of changing the world and working with the latest technology, around bright engineers, then this is the
right job for you.
Key qualifications for the role:
- Fast learner who thrives in dealing with new technologies, flexible in taking up different roles
- Ability to produce results in fast changing “start up like” environment.
- You love working in a customer facing environment
- Customer-service oriented with good negotiation and communication skills
- Familiarity with support and escalation procedures and processes
- Ability to work under pressure
- You take ownership and accountability
- Capable of showing technical and organizational leadership
- Global mindset and ability to work with Nokia teams in multiple regions’
- Combines networking and IT knowledge
- Expertise in Cloud Management Systems, Virtual Infrastructure Management systems and Cloud Infrastructure Management Systems
- Knowledge on NOKIA’s CBIS, CBAM, CBND, Nuage, is a plus
- Technical and practical knowledge of various hypervisors (VMware, Xen, KVM) and their management systems, such as vSphere, Openstack etc
- Expertise in HEAT/HOT, Ansible, Mistral concepts
- Familiar with cloud scripting (YAML) or UNIX scripting or programming languages (Python, C++)
- Networking and routing, with specific expertise in the ALU 7750 and SAM families.
- Cisco/Juniper/Dell router & switches knowledge
- Understanding of storage networking technologies (SAN, NAS)
- Knowledge of Load Balancer, Firewall systems
- Linux and Windows Server implementation and support
Specific additional information:
- You have a Telecommunications/Electronics/SW/Computer master degree or equivalent
- You have experience in e2e integration, validation or operation of telecom solutions
About the company
As the world’s specialist in mobile broadband, we’ll help you enable your end users to do more than ever before with the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize their value and the services to make it all work together.