- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- Manual process payment input and repair all payment OLT, OTT, ILT, ITT, BT, TCH, Demand Draft)
- Slip /Voucher preparation for manual payment including BT
- Prepare manual GL, charge code ? and posting entries in eBranch, PSGL
- Ensure end of day reconciliation is properly performed for all processes
- Close and reconcile Branch Teller for eBranch and Hogan
- Monitor and release transactions from Bahtnet queue
- To perform any backup role in CMS as assigned by Head of CMS (refer to Job Description of the backup role).
- Prepare daily end of day reconciliation with HOGAN, STS, Web Bathnet for all payment processing.
- To work / process step must ensure that all perform according to appear in unit DOIs.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.