- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Or apply with these other sources
Apply with LinkedIn
Add to Saved Jobs
CoE RPA Lead
Position: CoE RPA Lead
Job Type: Finance
Closing Date for Applications: 20th December 2018
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to be a CoE RPA Lead to identify processes for robotisation, develop, maintain and run the RPA solutions for these processes. Processes in scope will, mainly be inside (but not limited to) Finance and executed in Shared Service Centers, in line with prevailing location and outsourcing strategy, thereby enabling economies of scale and skill, real estate and labor cost optimization.In this role will be required to dentify and investigate additional automation solutions.
The CoE RPA Lead is is a professional leader and influencer, responsible to define, implement and run automation, focusing on, but not limited to Robotics Process Automation (RPA). The CoE RPA Lead is responsible to define the resources required and put the right structures and governance in place to run projects and day to day processes succesfully. This includes leading various highly complex project phases as well as conducting change management.
The CoE RPA Lead is the key point of interaction with senior level stakeholders internally and externally, manages business partner relationships to outsourcing provider(s) and champions continuous improvement of service quality and costs within Finance Operations' sourcing relationships with service providers.
What are you accountable for achieving as CoE RPA Lead?
• Identify processes which can be robotized, focusing on, but not limited to Finance processes executed in SSCs
• Alignment with stakeholders internally and externally
• Representing Global Finance Transformation and CoE RPA inside and outside our department and DSC Finance
• Initiate process investigations to extend the RPA / automation scope
• Identify and investigate additional automation solutions, focus on, but not limited to, extension of robotisation
• Develop and maintain RPA solutions for processes identified within, but not limited to, DSC Finance
• Liaise with Internal and External Auditors on controls in place for RPA solutions
• Represent the Division when Procurement negotiates agreements with the designated RPA / automation Providers
• Running RPA processes in, but not limited to, DSC Finance
• Schedule robots to execute processes successfully in time at the expected quality
• Liaise with SSC management on process execution via RPA
• Secure alignment and consensus with Regional and Country middle-management stakeholders
What will you need as a successful CoE RPA Lead?
• Previous experience working with one of the DPDHL divisions
• Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally/divisionally with other staff
• Previous project/program experience inclusive of large change programs through to implementation
• Previous work experience in business/transformation/outsourcing/automation topics
• Previous work experience in process performance management
• Good understanding of and experience with transformation programs, PMO and technologically complex projects
• Good experience in Financial accounting
• Good knowledge of the SSC/Outsourcing industry and the Finance function
• Experience in and knowledge of IT related projects
• Proven and successful international experience
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Facts and Figures
Division V7, SUPPLY CHAIN
Business Unit DHL Supply Chain UK
Job Type Finance & Controlling
Career Level Team Leaders & Managers
Reports to VP Global Head of Finance Shared Services
Target Hire Date 1/1/2019
Employment Type Permanent Full-Time
Relocation Offered None
Travel Required Below 25%
Travel Extent None
Work Permit Required Yes
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.