- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Petaling Jaya
Collector, Tele-Collection About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Follow up and recover dues from all delinquent accounts (Secured / Unsecured) to maximize collections and to minimize credit losses.
- Call and cover all assigned accounts as per collection strategy
- Ensure Dialer usage (as required)
- Ensure effective tele-calling to restrict forward flows by collecting the total due amount
- Comply with scripts, call pitch & strategy
- Abide to the DO's and DON'Ts of collection
- Escalate / recommend field referrals to minimize risk
- Timely escalation of high risk accounts to Line Manager
- Highlight any potential breach to Line Manager
- Highlight any potential complaint to Line Manger for logging into CEMS
- Review of accounts to cancel potential delinquent accounts
- Ensure complete follow up trails on CACS
- Ensure zero errors in batching
- Ensure customer static data update is managed thru warm transfer/ CEMS update to Contact Centre
- Exercise judgment while waiving fees / interest
- Escalate any system irregularities that may have been noted while using CACS
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
- Processing & decision making as per the Departmental Operating Instructions manual & within the timeliness and accuracy standards specified
- Upholding the values of the group & Company at all times Compliance with all applicable rules/regulations & Company & group Polices.
- Perform any adhoc task assigned by Supervisor
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- directors and executives