- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Korea, Republic of
Job Posting End Date:
May 2, 2019
Capture insights by analyzing various data sources to support commercial strategy team in developing channel strategies and capability to accelerate profitable revenue growth for Korea.
Function Specific Activities:
- Business Planning Support
- Support data analytics to identify and prioritize system revenue growth opportunities in shopper and channel/customer lenses for successful Revenue Growth Management 2.0 process
- Derive insights from various sources of data (BW, Nielsen, HRC, Kantar etc.) to identify growth opportunities in key channels/customers (CVS, E&D, Home channels,…)
- Digest and dissect CBL data to map opportunities in key shopper clusters by category/channel
- Support to project the channel growth by category in next 3-5years for RED book
- Generate NARTD Factbook data: Channel X Category Opportunity Map, Industry Volume Map by Channel / Category, Korea NARTD Outlet Universe, Channel Overview, Channel Mix and Share by Company by Channel
Routine Commercial Analytics
- Monitor and track category/brand/pack performance by customer/channel on a monthly base using BW
- Lead data analysis for weekly narrative using BW: MTD/WTD channel/sub channel/customer/brand performance
- Support to get the key data for VC deck: eCommerce performance, Top-5 customer performance (retail & KO)
- Develop Trax monthly result summary: SOVI by channel & category etc.
- Analytic capability: Need to analyze new and existing data (consumer, shoppers, channels and customers data) and provide interpretation/implication. Triangulate different sources of data to come up with clear shopper and commercial propositions
- Demonstrated ability to assess current business situation
- Solid understanding of key brand strategies and major goals for each channel and customer
- Strong ability to build the storytelling from the insights & data .
- Problem solving skills
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Data analytical experience
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data and derive implications vs. just providing analytics.
- University/ Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and oral English skills
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day