- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
For our Structural Heart (SH) division, we are recruiting a Commercial Excellence Program Manager EMEA to be based in our EMEA HQ in Diegem.
The primary objective of the role is to create, organize and implement education programs for different Abbott Employees with a focus on the sales force.
The Program Manager will also coordinate with EMEA countries to ensure education programs are implemented following the EMEA SH framework with local customization as needed within this framework.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Plans, develops and implements sales training for employees and field support personnel programs.
- Obtains information from internal staff in Marketing, clinical and Product Education customer and education organizations to structure these training programs.
- Prepares lesson plans and training materials
- Drives and coordinates development of course content with Marketing EMEA and country, HR Education, Health Economics & Reimbursement, External vendors
- Determines methodology
- Coordinates the development of training aids
- Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities
- May utilize trainers with technical expertise
- Continuously revises lesson plans to ensure course material reflects product features, meets new training requirements and to keep technical information up to date
- Identifies sales training needs for different levels/ groups of employees
- Drives sales training process and implement the sales training programs according to the approved training budget and plan
- Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of training programs for further improvement
- Develops and maintains a wide range of training suppliers’ network in order to efficiently identify program supplier when necessary.
- University degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience (ideally in the life sciences sector)
- Strong project management experience
- Ability to interact with customers and key opinion leaders
- Previous sales training experience is a real asset
- Fluency in English (any additional language is a plus)
- Results and performance driven
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
you recognize yourself in this profile? Please apply online.
Learn more about Abbott in Belgium: https://www.jobs.abbott/us/en/belgium
SH Structural Heart
Belgium Diegem : Building B
Yes, 25 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
- ms project
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.