- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HOTEL OR ENTITY
AccorHotels Bangkok Corporate Office
City BANGKOK State Bangkok Region/Country Thaïland
ACCORHOTELS UPPER SOUTHEAST & NORTHEAST ASIA
With over 140 hotels and 32,000 rooms in a variety of city and resort destinations, AccorHotels has established a strong presence in the region of Upper Southeast & Northeast Asia, which includes Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, the Philippines, the Maldives, Japan and South Korea. As a regional market leader, AccorHotels currently operates a wide-range of hotel brands, including Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery by Sofitel, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, ibis and ibis styles. Each brand caters to a specific segment, providing guests more choice. Its committed pipeline will see over 40 new hotels and 10,000 rooms opened by 2019.
Job Level Job/National under local employment status (or Foreigner already entitled to be recruited for this role) More information
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 01-01-2019
Chitpapong Tipparat Chitpapong.Tipparat@accor.com
+66 02659 4552
Level of Education
Master / MBA
Areas of study
3 to 5 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
* Fluent command of written and spoken English and Thai.
* Previous experience working in a public relations/communications role is mandatory.
* A background in the hospitality or tourism industry is an asset.
* Experience in a multinational and multicultural environment is appreciated.
* Working knowledge in dealing with various media, including strong knowledge of their various needs.
* Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, embrace and respond to change effectively, and communicate effectively across functions and with various stakeholders.
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
* A working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop is an asset.
Reporting to the Director of Communications & CSR, the Communications Manager is responsible for implementing AccorHotels’ regional communication plan. His/ her main role is to:
* Cultivate strong relationships with local and regional media while pitching corporate and brand messages and distributing press releases
* Promote visibility of AccorHotels’ corporate, brand and CSR initiatives through internal and external communications - including potential media and online/social media channels and distribution of press releases
* Assist in/ fulfill and plan press interviews and enquiries, media presentations, conferences, familiarisation trips and other events including coordination of programmes, press kits and media gifts
* Support the development of relationships with tourism authorities/ agencies/ organizations, government agencies and corporations
Monitor media coverage
* Research and compile data and content for various reports
* Support communications during sensitive and crisis situations
* Provide hotels with communications support and insight
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
About the company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.