- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Communications Specialist(Job Number:
Where are you right now? At home, on the bus, at work, enjoying a coffee at your local? These days, no matter where you are you’re connected.
Hands up who’s played a huge part in making this happen? We have. We know the New Zealand business landscape is unique and teams have been making mobility possible for these businesses for a while now. Not only are we building the best network, but also the best team – a team that’s committed to innovation, flexibility, development and our communities, all rolled into an overarching obsession to help our customers and exceed their expectations.
As Comms Specialist , you will be responsible for managing compliance communications direct to customers as well as challenge, refine and simplify the compliance communication’s process. You will also manage the internal communications programme to inform, educate and encourage engagement across all the Business teams.
The successful applicant will be able to work cross-functionally to ensure communications are consistent, aligned and utilise the right communications vehicles and clearly understand and articulate the impact to the business and customers.
What Will I be doing?
• Operate within the Business Marketing team, focusing on redeveloping and simplifying the compliance comms process and enhancing internal comms as agreed by the Head of Corporate and Public Sector Marketing
• Own compliance communications, react quickly and decisively to problems and regularly challenge the process to refine and simplify
• Craft the customer communications to clearly articulate any changes and their impacts on the customer and to the business
• Manage internal communications so that all channels are aware of the situation and how it’s being managed.
• Manage internal communications to share wins, celebrations, improvements with the internal Business audience
• Investigate new and better ways of communicating, utilising an omni-channel approach to give customers control of how they want to be engaged
• Utilise Vodafone processes, policies, business rules etc to minimise risk to the business and protect our customers.
• Build, document and communicate the processes related to customer compliance communications
• Work with key stakeholders including the Digital Marketing Squad to ensure and co-ordinate best practice and adherence to contact strategy
• Create and develop interesting, engaging and informative communications via #Business and our internal screens
• Engage with the wider Internal Communications Teams to ensure alignment and amplify the stories that engage our staff and celebrate our successes
• Be a leader and champion of customer management with Vodafone. Customer obsessed brings the customer experience into every decision; Act as a customer champion even when it is unpopular; Take accountability for identifying and addressing underlying service issues and suggest improvements to simplify and drive value
What Will I Bring?
• Exceptional writing and proofing skills
• A passion for ensuring best practice in compliance communications process and process improvement
• Ability to simplify complex processes and make them relevant for the channel/customers
• Direct Marketing experience including: understanding analysis, data, direct communications contact strategies, test and learn
• Experience in distilling clear and simple insights from quantitative and qualitative sources.
• Proven ability to communicate insights into stakeholders and decision makers through simple story telling, and strong interpersonal & relationship management skills
• 3- 5 year's communication’s experience
• Tertiary qualification in marketing and/or communications
• Understanding of marketing automation and experience with campaign execution
With Vodafone, your unique talents and experience will help us deliver an unmatched experience to our customers and the communities we serve. In return you’ll enjoy an inclusive and flexible working environment in a diverse team of exceptional people while you’re growing your career here in Aotearoa, or globally.
The future is exciting …. Ready ?
About the company
Vodafone Group plc /ˈvoʊdəfoʊn/ is a British multinational telecommunications company headquartered in London and with its registered office in Newbury, Berkshire. It is the world's 2nd-largest mobile telecommunications company measured by both subscribers and 2013 revenues (behind China Mobile), and had 434 million subscribers as of 31 March 2014.
Vodafone owns and operates networks in 21 countries and has partner networks in over 40 additional countries. Its Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in over 65 countries.