- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HR - Human Resources
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG APAC Holdings Pte Ltd
Your future team
At AIG, we believe that people are crucial to the success of an organization. We acknowledge thatthe contribution of one team can make a lasting impact. We therefore work every day to ensure our employees feel valued and are given the tools to develop and reach their utmost potential. If you’re motivated to make a real difference, are collaborative and team oriented and get excited by the prospect of being an innovative change agent, then the AIG HR team is the right place for you. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with AIG.
Your contribution at AIG
As a Leader, you are respected for your deep technical expertise and/or ability to oversee programs and processes. You balance the needs of multiple stakeholders, making sound decisions using data, analysis, experience, and judgment, along with a risk mindset. Ultimately, you take ownership for key outcomes. Reporting to Head of Compensation, your responsibilities include:
- This role will work as regional C&B COE overseeing multiple markets
- Manage other compensation resources
- Responsible for analysis in support of design and implementation of compensation program which support them firms overall goals and objectives.
- Engage with local Remuneration committees as required
- Drive pay for performance culture.
- Design varies salary structures to reflect market competitiveness in local market.
- Implement C&B initiatives into local market to ensure the consistency throughout the organizations.
- Must be able to resolve complex issues through extensive analysis. This position can lead projects.
- Enhance communication channel with management and staff to improve employee reward satisfaction.
- Provide analysis in support of key programs.
- Support business and HRBP to develop and improve short term incentive plans.
- Propose job evaluation result according to business needs
- Propose market benchmark for specific jobs during recruitment, transfer and internal equity analysis.
- Participates market total remuneration survey in local market.
- Review and monitor most current trends in the field of compensation. Keep the Company and HR team informed on salary increase and benefit trends.
- Benchmark the organization’s compensation levels and policies versus applicable peer groups.
- Review and analyze current remuneration in relation to the survey result, propose change (if any) to keep market competitiveness.
- Provide professional C&B COE support to local stakeholders.
- In making the offer/promotion/salary adjustment.
- In C&B related inquiries from employees.
- In advising solution in special cases.
- C&B knowledge sharing.
- Provide support in salary increment and year-end review at country level according to Global guideline.
- Facilitate the process to ensure timely salary adjustment and STI payment within agreed budget.
- Ensure alignment with global remuneration strategy.
- Promote pay for position and performance culture and global compensation guidelines to local HR.
- Review benefits program.
- Develop compensation communication material for C&B dialogs.
- Support personnel cost anticipation and budgeting.
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by managers.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor degree, master degree is preferred.
- More than 5 years’ work experience in C&B in the region.
- At least 3 years in compensation and benefit programs design and implementation; 2 years as C&B COE for APAC countries is preferred.
- Strong data sense and solid analytical skill.
- Strong English is a must.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Performance driven; Goal oriented; Good problem-solving skill.
- Self-motivated person with positive attitude.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
- human resources
About the company
American multinational insurance corporation with more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. AIG companies employ over 64,000 people in 90 countries. The company operates through three businesses: AIG Property Casualty, AIG Life and Retirement and United Guaranty Corporation (UGC). AIG Property Casualty provides insurance products for commercial, institutional and individual customers.