- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Dar es Salaam
- Integrate the Fortran F18 front-end into the LLVM-based EPI compiler
- Make sure Fortran applications can be compiled using the EPI compiler against common HPC runtimes like OpenMP and MPI
- Identify opportunities of improvement of F18 code generation strategy that improve EPI workloads Requirements
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science
- Essential Knowledge and Professional Experience
- Interest in compilers and compilation technology based on LLVM is a must
- Good knowledge of C/C++
- Ability to deal with lower-level aspects of systems like instructions, assembler language and binary interfaces Additional Knowledge and Professional Experience
- Knowledge of Fortran is a plus. Willingness to become proficient in Fortran is a must.
- Knowledge of OpenMP and MPI is a plus
- Knowledge of LLVM and Clang codebases is a plus
- Knowledge of HPC architectures and systems is a plus Competences
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work within a team to complete tasks on schedule
- Show a problem-solving, can-do, pro-active and result-oriented attitude
- Are keen to deliver good quality code and follow good practices in the industry
- Be curious and willing to learn about LLVM, RISC-V and HPC. Conditions
- The position will be located at BSC within the Computer Sciences Department
- We offer a full-time contract, a good working environment, a highly stimulating environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure, flexible working hours, extensive training plan, tickets restaurant, private health insurance, fully support to the relocation procedures
- Duration: Temporary - Linked to EPI duration renewable
- Salary: we offer a competitive salary commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate and according to the cost of living in Barcelona
- Starting date: Pending Applications Procedure
All applications must ibe done via BSC's web and include:
- A Cover Letter with a statement of interest in English, including two contacts for further references - Applications without this document will not be considered
- A full CV in English including contact details Deadline
The vacancy will remain open until suitable candidate has been hired. Applications will be regularly reviewed and potential candidates will be contacted.
Web site for additional job details
222322+-Leaflet | Map data © Google Job Work Location Personal Assistance locationsGet More Personal Assistance Work location(s) 1 position(s) available at Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC) Spain Barcelona EURAXESS offer ID: 476719
Posting organisation offer ID: 11232
share this page Facebook Twitter Linkedin Print this offer Disclaimer:
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.
Please login to access this functionality.
Login / Free Registration