- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Connected Services Business Owner
Posted Date 14 hours ago(11/06/2019 13:22)
Job ID 2019-2470Business Area Mobility & Connected CarCountry BECity Brussel (Evere) Company Information
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours). Your Profile
- Master Degree in Economics, Business Administration or Engineering
- 3-5 years professional experience in consultancy or automotive industry
- At least 3 years experience in connected services
- Proven capabilities in project management
- Result driven and able to break down complex tasks into manageable portions
- Creative, rigorous, challenging and persevering
- Well-organized, excellent planning, following the process and strict deadlines
- Strong computer literate (MS Excel)
- Fluent in English - any other European language is an added value
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
- seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
- have strong planning and organizing skills
- enjoy working in a team, respecting others
- have excellent communication skills
- customer mindset
Your team and your responsibilities
As a Specialist Connected Services, your responsibilities entail:
- Support planning and engineering of approved connected services
- Draft initial service canvas
- Create procedure and business flow for each service
- Secure sign off and contriution of each relevant division for each service
- Define product requirements for DCM for each future service schedules
- Identify front -end requirements to activate the service
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
- business administration
- ms project