- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Consulting - CIPSEUM - ManagerJob Description & Summary
Our growing Consumer, Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining (CIPSEUM) practice provides management consulting services in the areas of strategy and operations, aiming to help a diverse set of clients anticipate and address their most complex business challenges.
As a manager in the team you will lead a team of consultants alongside fellow industry experts on transformational projects to define cutting edge solutions.
We focus on helping solve our client's most important problems through deep industry expertise from strategy to execution. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face.
- Lead cross functional internal and client teams, across business and manufacturing, digital and supply chain, to develop and deliver operations strategies in industrial sectors, with a particular emphasis on the implementation of cost reduction initiatives and continuous improvement.
- Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in different sectors and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- Write and present winning proposals to support our clients in ME.
- Supporting the development of new propositions to help our client.
- You should be able to leverage your experience in different industries to bring best practices to support our clients in achieving set engagement goals.
- Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
- You should have led teams and mentored/ trained other members in your team/ business unit in order to foster a high performance team environment.
- Whilst working in the CIPSEUM team you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other CIPSEUM experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- Strong Consulting background (high performer in a strategy house or Big 4).
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record; advanced degree or MBA/ PhD is preferred.
- Self-starter, eager to break new ground, and create opportunities for others.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a confident presence and the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas.
- Demonstrated progression and advancement into positions of greater responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to impact top and/ or bottom line financial results.
- Deep expertise in the industrial sector and engineered product and services with strong understanding of manufacturing and/ or economic zone operations.
- Experience within Consumer Industrial Products & Services / Resources, this can include Oil & Gas, Utilities, Transport & Logistics, Industrial Products, Retail & Consumer Goods (cross competency).
- Team-oriented and demonstrated success in delivering results and leading teams, significant management responsibility early in the career is a plus.
- Comfortable working with people at all levels in an organization.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East.
- Experience in strategic planning, operational improvement, data analytics, operational transformation, junior team leadership, mid-tier client management.
Minimum year's experience required:
- 4-7 years of relevant experience with a renowned management consulting firm.
- Fluent in English, multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- led teams