- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What will you do
● Provide Planning, Designing, Implementation, Operation and Optimization assistance to Advanced Services Customers around any of Cisco’s Mobility solutions – Packet Core or Wireless
● Participate in design/implementation and migration, or problem resolution projects involving Mobility solutions
● Provide technical support for customers during software and hardware upgrades
● Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with teams. Ability to quickly establish credibility with the customer as well as work collaboratively and with technical professionals
● Highly focused on results, with a willingness and perseverance to make things happen through effective decision making abilities
Who will you work with
Global Delivery Centers (GDC) provides flexible and innovative ways to help meet customer needs while improving profitability for Advanced Services (AS) delivery teams. GDC’s highly technical global resources support customer engagements in all theaters acting as a seamless delivery partner to AS practice and theater teams
GDCs are located in strategic regions around the globe - Bangalore, Dalian, Mexico City, Krakow and Raleigh (RTP) - enabling a more consistent and relevant customer experience across barriers of time zone, language and local regulations. They are looking for high skilled engineers to work across all cisco architectures like Borderless networks, Collaboration, Datacenter/ Virtualization, Mobility, Video, NGN & OSS
Who you are
● B.TECH / M.TECH BE/ BS
● 5-9 years’ experience with Mobility related technology
● Strong knowledge in IP routing and switching is required
● Knowledge of any one of the primary focus areas
3G/4G mobile packet core (LTE, UMTS/CDMA)
Applications such as Policy, IMS & VoLTE OR Experience in design and deployment of Wireless technology for various business segments – Industrial, High density, Enterprise WiFi.
● CCNA/CCNP R&S.
● Additional Cisco Certification in Wireless/Mobility domain (CWNA, CWNP, CCNA/CCNP – Wireless)
● Knowledge in Radio technologies such as Small Cell & SON
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.