- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Consumer/Commercial BDE Manager 1 (7)
Location: Singapore, SG
APPLY NOW »
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Job Description We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager located in the Singapore, working remotely and traveling to client's locations, whose primary focus is to manage sales and business development for AMD’s product line throughout ASEAN. They will work closely with our OEM, ODM, and ISV partners to achieve their sales targets. The ideal candidate needs to have a background in servers/workstation/GPU and experience working with end users and multinational corporations. Successful experience selling into enterprise accounts required.
• Investigate new opportunities to sell AMD’s client & server solutions in Government, Enterprise and SMB accounts.
• Drive face to face engagement with customers and secure wins for AMD.
• Create working business cases for AMD and turn them into new opportunities.
• Translate customer requirements into successful proposals with other team members and OEMs.
• Evaluate opportunities for new business models and determine how they fit AMD’s goals.
• Evangelize AMD products for Server, Desktop, Mobile, Tablet, Cloud, Compute and VDI.
• Partner with product marketing and other BU resources to align AMD capabilities with the needs of the customer.
• Manage the engagement. The BDM is responsible for charting the path from first meeting to deal closure.
• Remove business roadblocks making sure the opportunities have the greatest chance of success.
• Align with other AMD sales resources selling other products into like accounts.
• Minimum of 8 to 10+ years related experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience selling into key large enterprise accounts.
• Demonstrated experience in working within the ecosystem for server/client business development.
• Significant proven experience in successfully meeting quota and delivering on commitments.
• Documented successful history of selling to large enterprise accounts.
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
This team is essential to the success of AMD as a growing company. It is a very exciting environment where you will be working with the very best in our technology, while working on some of the most exciting projects the industry has to offer.
Must know English and be proficient in drafting letters in local languages and be able to translate from English to local language.
Requisition Number: 68040
Country: Singapore State: Singapore City: Singapore
Job Function: Sales
Apply now »
About the company
Our history is marked by a commitment to innovation that's truly useful to our customers — putting the real needs of people ahead of technical one-upmanship.
“Technology for technology's sake” is not the way we do business at AMD. AMD founder Jerry Sanders has always maintained, “customers should come first, at every stage of a company's activities.”
We believe that our more than four-decade company history bears that out.