- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description :
Diageo is a global leader in beverage alcohol with over 200 brands, old and new, large and small, global and local – the depth and breadth of our product portfolio across beer, wine and spirits is second to none, with brands sold in 180 countries, at almost every price point in every category.
We only thrive today because of the talent of our people to grow our brands and keep them strong by acting with the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination as the giants of our industry, such as Arthur Guinness and Alexander Walker.
Our purpose is to make the most of life, to be the best we can be at work, at home, with friends, in the community and for the community - for our brands to be part of celebrations big and small.
Feel Inspired, then this may be the opportunity for you?
Singapore is a major hub for Diageo. We have our International Supply Centre (ISC) based here which services the packaging and rework for all of our Asia Pacific markets. Essentially, nearly all of our products sold within Asia Pacific are coming through the ISC to be packaged, labelled, or customised.
How could you help us?
We’re on the lookout for someone to ensure that the unfinished products that are arriving to us from around the world are meeting the excellent quality in which we promise, and that they leave our ISC with that same excellent quality too.
You’ll also work on the continuous improvement component of our entire operations site too. This is no small feat! At Diageo we pride ourselves on our ability to ‘stay humble, stay hungry’. We’re always looking at ways we can stay ahead of the game and continue to perform manufacturing excellence in the most efficient, cost effective, and safe way.
What does this mean? - In a nutshell you’ll:
- Deliver ongoing savings through continuous improvement and value add initiatives
- Hold the tension within the ISC Singapore & 3PL (third-party logistics) teams on the processes, systems and ways of working to ensure Quality Assurance and compliance
- Always looking for ways we can find efficiencies that lead to cost reduction.
- Drive behavioural changes in key initiatives which support DIAGEO’s journey to World Class Excellence across our entire supply chain
What you’ll bring:
- Experience applying root cause and problem-solving techniques
- Excel skill – you’ll be working with a lot of data and we’re relying on you to build on that data too.
- Project management experience and skills
- Ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal, influencing & team building skills.
The ‘nice to haves’ – but not essential:
- Experience in manufacturing environment to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Experience in with QMS
- Degree qualified and preferably with a relevant business or engineering qualification, with at least 2-3 years business experience.
- Develop & apply a great understanding of the business to your work.
- Build great relationships with those you work with, internally & externally.
- Ability to challenge the current way of thinking and working
- Ability to be pro-active and have be self-driven
- Ability to generate possibilities for end-to-end value chain improvements.
If this role excites you and sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then we want to hear from you, so apply now!
Worker Type :
Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term)
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
About the company
British multinational alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling blended Scotch whisky), Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur), and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout). It also owns 34% of Moët Hennessy, which owns brands including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy.