- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary SGD8,000.00 gross per year
The position will involve working with Business Units located across Asia Pacific as well as working with various stakeholders in the US and EMEA regions. The position requirements include the ability to review, prepare and deliver standard contracts and subcontracts required by the Business Units for recurring, volume-based services, the management of the contracts database and liaising with the US Contracts department to ensure that the services are swiftly activated. The position will support additional contract and subcontract drafting requirements as and when required, and as such additional responsibilities relating to Contracts processes at the direction of the Senior Manager.The role will include:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating customer, subcontractor and supplier contract terms
- Advising on contractual terms and conditions and resolving any problems or issues arising from contracts both with internal as well as external customers
- Working together with the business units to ensure successful completion of the sales process through contract signature
- Obtaining of requisite approvals in accordance with our DOA matrices and obtaining sign offs in accordance with our Signature Authority matrices.
- Responsibility for enforcing record management policies and procedures and coordinating overall file and database management
- Maintain a contract repository to ensure data is updated and expiration dates are accurate
- Conducting file audits as well as providing information and support for any other internal or external audits
- Completing certain procedural tasks through corporate software tools to complete the contracts department’s part of compliance processes.