- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
1. Establish & maintain a strong relationship with the Chinese government and related industry agencies,
a. to understand & monitor policy and regulation changes
b. to assess and provide advices on the impact of policy and regulation changes
c. to identify subsidies opportunities, build a request in collaboration with internal departments of Ubisoft (Finance, legal, HR…) and lead the monitoring of the request to its final approval
d. to promote Ubisoft interest in China and serve as a key contact for the governmental approval process of Ubisoft games
e. to anticipate crisis and worst case scenario to set-up and activate crisis emergency plans
2. Build and maintain a strategical network with all the stakeholders of the video gaming industry (local distribution channels, production studios, tech companies, universities, trade associations, start-up incubators, conference organizer…) with the purpose to share our visions, align our common interests and promote the development of our industry.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· 10+ years of MNC’s working experience in government relations or related functions, global experience is a plus
· Strategic thinking, problem-solving mindset and self-driven
· Excellent capacity to build strong and influential network
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact and influence senior officials and executives
· Good team player and work effectively in a matrix organization environment
· Proactive and positive in adapting to changing environment and dealing with ambiguity
· Game, digital entertainment, or IT (software) industry background is a plus
· English, spoken and written basics are a minimum requirement
· Willingness and ability to travel as needed
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.