- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Corporate & Business Legal Advisor (F/M)
To provide Tax & Legal advice to internal clients of OneLife in order to secure the legal and tax environment of the undertakings of the OneLife Group, prepare and complete corporate and M&A projects and ensure the Tax & Legal corporate duties of OneLife are duly fulfilled.
Advice, legal and tax expertise
- Provide support to internal clients on matters related to taxes, corporate legal matters, corporate finance and business legal
- Coordinate projects and external legal advise
- Review and/or draft agreements (templates, endorsements, etc.)
- Draft/review board documents, contracts and correspondence in collaboration with management and company secretary
- Negotiate, structure and implement restructuring operations, mergers and acquisitions in collaboration with management
- Report on activities in general in accordance with the modalities agreed with management
- Ensure the legal and tax follow-up and maintenance of our existing life insurance portfolio mainly for our core markets with regulatory, legal and tax expertise and review tax returns
- Capacity to lead, on the legal side, projects related to regulatory changes by delivering accurate analysis, follow up and implementation solutions for significant regulatory initiatives
- Manage and advise on complaints or disputes with third parties, which could lead to legal proceedings or actions. Support the team member(s) within Tax & Legal in charge of complaints and litigations, where needed
- Participle actively in marketing initiatives including events, newsletters, partner meetings, training, etc.
- Master degree in Law with a specialization in civil law, corporate and tax law and/or insurance law.
- At least, 5 years’ experience in delivering legal and tax expertise to sales, marketing and product development (within insurance and/or banking sector)
- Additional expertise across inheritance law, Private Equity is considered as an advantage
- Active listening and good communication skills
- Able to adapt to different level of stakeholders
- Open to multicultural and multilingual diversity
- Capable of working independently as well as within a team
- Problem solver & solution oriented
- Fluent French and English (written and spoken). Additional European languages are an asset (Dutch, Spanish, Finnish or Swedish)
OneLife. Several reasons
OneLife exists to overturn conventional attitudes to life assurance. A specialist in this area with over 25 years’ experience, we develop cross-border financial planning solutions for Ultra High Net Worth, High Net Worth and High Affluent clients across Europe.
Whether it’s a question of long-term savings, inheritance planning, tax optimisation, or simply
understanding how to better manage wealth, we are dedicated to providing sophisticated, compliant and innovative solutions that are crafted to suit each individual and their evolving needs.
Together with a solid network of select partners – including private banks, family offices and independent financial advisers – our dynamic team of international experts offer a fresh approach that helps understand and anticipate the needs of wealthy clients in a world of change.
Join the team
If you’re interested in joining the team, send your application in English!