- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We're looking for a pro-active, analytical, commercially minded and ambitious deal-closer who loves to work - and play - hard to join our Corporate Finance team at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only fluent in English & Dutch, but who is also very excited about the idea of originating his/her own transactions and bringing them to a successful end.STX Corporate Finance
STX Corporate Finance is an advisory boutique specializing in debt financing. Our small, highly driven team of business analysts advises clients on investment and financing solutions for major renewable projects. Thanks to strong, long-standing relationships with international investors – banks, institutional investors and asset managers – STX Corporate Finance is able to provide clients with the best bespoke financing conditions to match their needs exactly.
You will be responsible for
- Building (your own) track record in the European (renewable) Energy market;
- Following developments in this sector and identify new opportunities;
- Originating your own transactions and bringing them to a successful end;
- Perform the role as an arranger and take responsibility for the different tasks at hand, both individual as well as in a team;
- Being proactive and idea generating, adding value to your customers and colleagues;
- Closing transactions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience within corporate finance or a financially related sales job;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Fluent in English & Dutch;
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude;
- Ready to travel and to visit / entertain customers;
- Eager to learn and work hard;
- Living in the Amsterdam area.
Compensation & benefits
- Fringe benefits, e.g. pension scheme contributions, monthly massages and weekly bootcamps;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Professional and international working environment;
- Working in a fast-paced company;
- Strong focus on personal and professional development;
- Opportunities to travel.
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on 0031-205357797 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.