- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- VN-ALL-HO CHI MINH CITY
As a Business Tax Advisory Experienced
Senior, you will make a technical contribution to business tax advisory and
compliance client engagements and internal projects. You will actively
establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You may
participate in researching tax issues, preparing written communications,
helping clients with responses to tax authorities, and assisting clients in
maximizing tax credit claims and improving their tax function.
Working with supervision, you will
contribute to presenting our work and its findings to clients. With a clear
focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you will escalate issues as
appropriate. Collaborating closely with colleagues, you will determine whether
work is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with our
Quality and Risk Management (Q&RM) guidelines. As an influential member of
the team, you will help to create a positive learning culture, coach and
counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
• Participate in business tax advisory and
• Participate in transaction tax
• Work effectively as a team member,
sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and
updating managers and above on progress
• Assist in preparing reports and schedules
that will be delivered to clients and other parties
• Develop and maintain productive working
relationships with client personnel
• Build strong internal relationships
within the business tax team and across other services
• Mentoring/coaching and assist junior team
members to reach their full potential.
• Managing client expectations, deadlines
• Developing effective relationships with
clients and key contacts.
• Keeping abreast of professional development and regularly expand
• A degree in Accounting, Finance, Foreign
Trade, Commerce, Business, Banking with good marks for technical subjects
• Minimum of 2 -3 years in a professional
services/corporate environment. Have experience working for Big4 auditing firms
is an advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written English
• Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word
and Power Point essential)
• Additional language (Japanese, Korean,
Chinese, etc) is an advantage
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and
• Detail oriented and possess initiative
• Positive work attitude, team player with
strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Resourceful and analytical
What We Look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent
problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a
rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident
team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion
to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a
wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to
make a difference, this role is for you.
What We Offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration
package where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from the
managers and above
• Opportunities to develop new skills and
progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle
your role in a way that’s right for you
Start fulfilling your ambitions with EY.
Our global positioning enables truly inspired ideas through the
cross-pollination of diverse perspectives. This is your opportunity to build a
better working world; around the world. Take on the world. Not just a bit of
it. Apply today.
Contact person: Ms. Nhung Hoai Nguyen –
Senior Associate, Talent Team
Office: +84 28 3629 7405
About the company
A multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the "Big Four" audit firms and is the third largest professional services firm in the world by aggregated revenue in 2014.