- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Chanel are now seeking the services of an experienced Counter Manager to join our successful business in MYER Highpoint. This role is part time offering 36 hours each week.
The successful applicant will be responsible for all facets of the day to day counter operations including, establishment of active and strategic client relationships, management of sales budgets and KPIs, mentoring and leadership of the team, rostering, inventory management and above all ensuring that the counter ambiance and customer experience is consistent with Chanel's commitment to excellence.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following attributes;
- Strong retail operational skills with at least two years' experience in a similar management role.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Confidence and innovative ideas for planning and hosting events.
- Excellent knowledge of the cosmetics industry, skincare and makeup application
- The ability to support, lead, motivate and inspire creating a strong, friendly people-oriented culture of high performance
- The ability to achieve and exceed budgeted sales targets and drive your team to success
- A focus on the delivery of a luxurious client experience, quality customer service and after sales follow up.
- A high degree of professionalism and maturity in all aspects of your duties
- Outstanding personnel image and presentation standards in line with Chanel guidelines
- Experience with Makeup and relevant qualifications would be highly advantageous
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please follow the prompts, we look forward to hearing from you.
About the company
Chanel S.A. is a high fashion house that specializes in haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods and fashion accessories.