- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
Established in 2006, Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited (“HTHK”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huatai Securities Co. Limited (“HS”), a publicly listed company on both the Shanghai Stock Exchange (601688.CH) and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (6886.HK). HTHK currently has Type 1, Type 2, Type 4, Type 6 and Type 9 licenses and it is carrying out the following businesses: securities, futures brokerage, corporate finance and asset management.Responsibilities:
- Provide independent assessments and recommendations on the credit quality of counterparties.
- Perform regular counterparty due diligence reviews, and ensure credit limits are set at appropriate levels.
- Manage approved Counterparty/Client List, and client database centralization
- Liaise with Business Unit and Legal on documentation, i.e. ISDA, CSA, GMRA etc in order to support appropriate credit facility
- Monitor and manage risk exposures and limit utilization at counterparty, product and portfolio levels.
- Provide regular and ad hoc risk reports to the business and management.
- Responsible for ad-hoc projects / assignments
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related disciplines. Holder of FRM or CFA is preferred.
- At least 2 years of recent credit risk experience at a credible commercial or investment bank.
- Solid knowledge of global capital markets and products traded, including derivatives and relevant documentation.
- Be versatile, highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to multitaskand work independently.
- Strong writing, analytical, and communication skills.
- business administration