- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Zagreb County
AtJanssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most importantunmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience,infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolicdiseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovativeproducts, services and solutions to people throughout the world.
Country Director Croatia
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Full time permanent contract
- Leads and manages Janssenorganization in Croatia in order to ensure Customer Interaction Excellence andCommercial success, profitable short-, mid- and long-term growth in key marketsegments, responsible for delivering the agreed country business planobjectives by leadership and development of team of managers responsible fortherapeutic areas, commercial, GoA, HEMAR and supporting teams
- “Drive the Debate” with allinstitutional stakeholders to ensure short and long-term access for Innovation,leads activity with local patient associations and relationship with keyopinion leaders in the country
- Has legal responsibility for Janssenbusiness. Manages risk, conductsbusiness activities in compliance with ethical and legal requirements
- Creating a diverse pipeline offuture leaders and ensuring the alignment of current and future talentrequirements with the business strategy
- Implements the corporate strategyand the business processes as defined by the organization.
- Develops and implements the localstrategy in line with regional framework and guidance.
- Leads collaboration of HUB, Finance,Supply Chain, HR and all other supporting functions
- Has responsibility for Credo basedcompany culture, development and motivation of Janssen organization as a teamin alignment with J&J’s Credo values
Leadership characteristics required for therole:
CONNECT: High team spirit, open minded,proactive network building, best practices sharing
DELIVER: Outcome oriented, ability toprioritise
SHAPE: Constant looking for innovationand improvement; business acumen
LEAD: Proactively proposing strategicsolutions, managing projects & budget, challenging the status quo
CREDO: Ensuring the alignment of theall activities with J&J Credo, applicable J&J procedures and policiesincluding but not limited to those related with Health Care Compliance,Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance, GCPs, Regulatory Regulations and localLegislation;
Ensure safety reporting requirements (timely AE/PQC reporting) as set outin company policies and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are met andappropriately managed when planning projects, developing materials, executingprojects and contracting vendors;
Ensure HCC and legal requirements (Fair Market Value, Transfer of Valuerules, Promotional Materials rules) are fully understood, appropriately managedand complied with when planning projects, developing materials;
Crucial requirementsfor candidates:
- AdvanceUniversity degree
- 10+ years ofmanagement experience with responsibility for PnL, staff or at leastorganizational policy implementation and outcome measures
- Minimum 4years of successful leadership experience in multicultural environment
- Demonstratedknowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- Continuous& proven track record of success
- Experience inchange management
- Nativelanguage would be an asset while English required for business communication.
- Excellentcomputer skills
- Multiindustrial experience is an advantage
- Result-orientedthinking; sense of urgency
- Team playerwith good interpersonal skills, ability to influence and interact effectivelywith internal and external customers
- Recognizinginternal and external market complexity and acts with courage promotingcompliance to drive business
- Broadbusiness understanding from other cross-functional experience supportingeffective collaboration
- Open forinnovations; strategic ability to develop innovative and impactful strategiesand tactics, delivering sustained share growth in the competitive landscape
- Systematicand structured approach; strong analytical and numerical skills
- Convincingcommunication skills
- Excellentpresentation and business writing skills
- Ability tounderstand and interpret the market, customer and internal environment
- Lead byexample; open communication; strong and engaged people management skills;retain motivation and infuse spirit relevant to the credo based companyculture; high level of integrity, ethical standards in business; conformity tothe rules;
- Localcontract or Commuting assignment are the available options
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of aglobal market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring workingenvironment.
- Many opportunities to work onchallenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personalas well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
If you are interested in this role or you want to refer a candidate thatfulfills the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV inEnglish via MyNextStep.jnj.com or EmployeeReferrals.jnj.com.
Croatia-Zagreb County-- Organization
Johnson & Johnson d.o.o. Croatia (7396)
Marketing & Sales
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.