- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world.
COUNTRY DIRECTOR SLOVENIA
Full time permanent contract
- Leads and manages Janssen organization in Slovenia in order to ensure Customer Interaction Excellence and Commercial success, profitable short-, mid- and long-term growth in key market segments, responsible for delivering the agreed country business plan objectives by leadership and development of team of managers responsible for therapeutic areas, commercial, GoA, HEMAR and supporting teams
- “Drive the Debate” with all institutional stakeholders to ensure short and long-term access for Innovation, leads activity with local patient associations and relationship with key opinion leaders in the country
- Has legal responsibility for Janssen business. Manages risk, conducts business activities in compliance with ethical and legal requirements
- Creating a diverse pipeline of future leaders and ensuring the alignment of current and future talent requirements with the business strategy
- Implements the corporate strategy and the business processes as defined by the organization.
- Develops and implements the local strategy in line with regional framework and guidance.
- Leads collaboration of HUB, Finance, Supply Chain, HR and all other supporting functions
- Has responsibility for Credo based company culture, development and motivation of Janssen organization as a team in alignment with J&J’s Credo values
Leadership characteristics required for the role:
CONNECT:High team spirit, open minded, proactive network building, best practices sharing
DELIVER:Outcome oriented, ability to prioritise
SHAPE:Constant looking for innovation and improvement; business acumen
LEAD:Proactively proposing strategic solutions, managing projects & budget, challenging the status quo
CREDO:Ensuring the alignment of the all activities with J&J Credo, applicable J&J procedures and policies including but not limited to those related with Health Care Compliance, Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance, GCPs, Regulatory Regulations and local Legislation;
Ensure safety reporting requirements (timely AE/PQC reporting) as set out in company policies and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are met and appropriately managed when planning projects, developing materials, executing projects and contracting vendors;
Ensure HCC and legal requirements (Fair Market Value, Transfer of Value rules, Promotional Materials rules) are fully understood, appropriately managed and complied with when planning projects, developing materials;
Crucial Requirements for Candidates
- Advance University degree
- 10+ years of management experience with responsibility for PnL, staff or at least organizational policy implementation and outcome measures
- Minimum 4 years of successful leadership experience in multicultural environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- Continuous & proven track record of success
- Experience in change management
- Native language would be an asset while English required for business communication.
- Excellent computer skills
- Compliant driver
- Multi industrial experience is an advantage
- Result-oriented thinking; sense of urgency
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, ability to influence and interact effectively with internal and external customers
- Recognizing internal and external market complexity and acts with courage promoting compliance to drive business
- Broad business understanding from other cross-functional experience supporting effective collaboration
- Open for innovations; strategic ability to develop innovative and impactful strategies and tactics, delivering sustained share growth in the competitive landscape
- Systematic and structured approach; strong analytical and numerical skills
- Convincing communication skills
- Excellent presentation and business writing skills
- Ability to understand and interpret the market, customer and internal environment
- Lead by example; open communication; strong and engaged people management skills; retain motivation and infuse spirit relevant to the credo based company culture; high level of integrity, ethical standards in business; conformity to the rules;
- Local contract or Commuting assignment are the available options
In Return, We Offer
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
If you are interested in this role or you want to refer a candidate that fulfills the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English via MyNextStep.jnj.com or EmployeeReferrals.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson d.o.o (7397)
Marketing & Sales