- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
As the Country Head of the Go to Market practice, your role is to formulate and implement a market-driven portfolio strategy and organizational capabilities that provides a vision and manages its execution in the field
As a business leader, your run the different practices under your responsibility:
•Alliance management What you'll be doing
Your role therefore spans across all elements from strategy & planning to execution & reporting. One of your key focus is to balance the transformation imperatives and the business continuity, respecting the different motion in the company – the System integrator motion, the service provider motion, the innovation motion.
You are responsible for achieving the financial target in each of the practices and are reporting to the managing director. You manage, direct and indirect a team of approx. 35 individuals
You and your team are engaging the client base of the company: One key aspect of your responsibility being to provide response to all qualified opportunities via your Architects and presales teams.
You develop strategic and tactical plans, manage the portfolio, enable sales organization, ensure that technical organizations have the required skills and capability to support the portfolio, define execution plan, orchestrate demand generation , enroll our community of partners into joint development plans .
As the leader of the strategic direction of the portfolio, you are the keynote speaker to events and forums, inspiring clients, partners as well as organizations within and outside of your control.
As a member of the executive team, you participate in all the facets of the evolution of the company, in conjunction with Sales, Finance, HR, Marking, Legal, Services, Business operations.
You are working closely with the head of Go to Market Europe to ensure your country strategy and execution activities are aligned to the European strategy and uses the input included in the different European plans, yet differentiating on all elements where the country market and company maturity presents specificities.
What you and your team will be doing:
Strategy & portfolio development:
- Maintain a complete understanding of the competitive landscape by gathering market information from various sources. Identify un-met or underserved markets
- Implement a 3 years strategic plan for the different practices in your country
- Drive iterative execution of the go to market tactical plans aligned to the Region (Europe)
- Support and validate costing and market led pricing strategies
- Manage the relationship with the different factories and affiliate, in conjunction with Managed Services organization
- Provide input into consulting organization to ensure development of the consulting portfolio in a what that maximize NTT positioning on the market
- Develop our joint proposition and associated programs with our key vendors. Manage the relationship with these.
- Provide yearly input into the finalization of the quota bearing commission plans and the non-quota bearing bonus plans.
- Actively participate in the discussion aiming at shaping the skills and the organization in line with the market evolution Execution
- Work hand in hand with sales to ensure opportunities are qualified in a way that maximize win rate.Allocate solution architects and presales resources responsible for the development of the opportunity, the engagement of the client and the closing of the deal.
- Regularly engage key clients at different stage of the presales / post sales process - act as an executive sponsor for some of them
- Define execution programs per practice in relation to the market, skills, existing and targeted client base and overall organization maturity (Services, back office, tools & systems…)
- Develop and animate cross-practice community, aiming at cross selling the portfolio in all the install and new base.
- Develop and drive sales and technical enablement plans
- Identify, develop and disseminate Client case studies
- Drive internal and external marketing activities in relation to the portfolio
- Keep your team up to date with market and technology evolutions, including Cloud, licensing, API, software defined … Planning and reporting
- Define yearly budget for the practices in terms of revenues, GP and investment ambitions.Engage the different functions to adhere to the budget vision and the associated plans
- Track key performance metrics of the practices– identify gaps and implement corrective actions
- Perform practices monthly forecast in association with Sales.
- Implement Cadence review across the business (vendors, Services, Sales, marketing…etc)
- Prepare all input for the country QBR’s What would make you a good fit for this role?
What you will need:
- You have an educational background in IT, business administration or information management focused on product management and/or business development
- You have led a business in the IT industry with responsibility on revenues and profit.
- Experience in product and business development in technology and services domains, including client facing responsibilities
- You have a technical or software integration background, with strong cloud understanding.
- You have a proven experience in managing teams and leading toward ambitious objectives
- You are familiar with consulting lead approaches, methodology and practice
- Strong communication, presentations and planning skills are key
- You carry a good knowledge of the country market, as well as that of the various relevant stakeholders and vendors present
- Experience in project management and/or marketing will be an asset
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and have hold position in which you have demonstrated your ability to engage with a wide range of functional and geographical organizations
- business administration
- ms project