- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Saint Peter Port
This is a great opportunity to join the award-winning Deloitte Creative Sales Excellence team. As part of our Production team, the Creative Artworker will be a design assistant that provides both design and artwork support requirements for the firm’s sales material for our largest and most strategic sales opportunities. Working in conjunction with the Pursuit Coach, Pursuit Lead, Communications Specialists and Senior designers to develop compelling and differentiated sales material ensuring the highest quality and impact where our clients’ need it most.
The role will also entail a high amount of client relationship management, providing innovative design ideas (and relevant challenges) alongside providing status updates through the life cycle of jobs. Good at prioritising work in a fast-paced busy creative environment, the individual will be an adaptable team player who is not afraid to put their ideas forward and can create something fresh and engaging from highly technical information and direction.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
- Design, layout and visualisation of a wide range of marketing collateral: from PowerPoint/Word/InDesign documents, interactive website elements, infographics, graphs and diagrams and large format graphics
- Expediant, attention to detail art-working of large documents, through to more straight forward documents and amendments in conjunction with the above
- Articulate, persuasive communicator who can present strong visual ideas to the team
- Core collaboration skills, a team player who delivers outstanding work within a corporate brand
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: London or Belfast
This opportunity may require travel outside of London or Belfast on an exception basis (less than 25% of the time).
This is a permanent full-time opportunity.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.
Your professional experience
- Advanced Competent with developing art-working skills and design skills – we are looking for someone wanting to test demonstrate their design creative skills and abilities, more often working in more of a hybrid role a integrated design role
- Team player with the ability to is not afraid to put their ideas forward to create something fresh and engaging, from brief to completion
- Competent, you thrive in a highly productive environment and can adapt to both the highly creative and complex jobs challenging tasks with accuracy
- Good at prioritising work in a busy creative environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive with a positive can do approach to creative problem solving
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Mac competency essential
- Adobe Creative Suite, including: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are essential
- MS Office skills essential
- Experience in designing for digital media / PowerPoint / Word is essential Your service line: Consulting
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. Covering seven distinct areas; Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Shared Services, National Quality & Risk Management, IT Services, and Property & Corporate Services, together we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways . We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families for the eighth consecutive year, and to have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women for each of the last four years.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
- We live our purpose : we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent : we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance : we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters : we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction : we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction. Ref: RTWPROGWPFULLSLICSSSLCONSBAMKTG