- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
In this role you will be responsible for the credit assessment of loan variation applications within a Delegated Lending Authority (up to $2m). The role requires sound knowledge of retail lending practices including policy, valuations, mortgage insurance, procedure, regulatory requirements as well as a detailed understanding of the construction loans is also highly valued. You will be working in a high performing supportive team culture.
• Assessment of loan applications for variations and increases within DLA, and in line with bank policy.
• Variations include partial discharges, substitutions, removal of borrows, removal of guarantors and matters of consent.
• Review and acceptance of property valuations
• Assessment of mortgage insurance in line with DLA
• Identification and implementation of continuous improvements to improve efficiency, quality and customer experience.
• Outbound calls in line with quality standards to customers, brokers and stakeholders
• Ensure all follow up is completed in a timely manner
• 3- 5 years or more of finance industry experience
• Delegate Lending Authority held
• Sound credit knowledge, & regulatory requirements
• Customer Service experience
• Team player
• Strong communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and multi task
• Analytical skills
• Ability to build and maintain relationships and stakeholders and vendors
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)
About the company
Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.