- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR28,000.00 - ZAR30,000.00 gross per year
- East London
Accounts Receivable / Credit Controller | London | Hospitality
Our client, based in Central London, is one of the city's most exciting events businesses. They are growing at an impressive rate and are currently turning over just under £10m.
Company culture is ambitious and open minded, their flat organisational structure empowers their staff to help build the business which creates an entrepreneurial (and enjoyable!) workplace. It's fair to say this is a defiantly non-corporate business that places a lot of emphasis on staff well-being.
Our client is looking for a driven and diligent credit controller with excellent communication skills to take ownership of their sales ledger.
This is a new position at the business that will be reporting directly in to the Financial Controller. The role needs an energetic individual that will enjoy taking pride in owning the Accounts Receivable function from top to bottom.
- Full management of the credit control function
- Credit check and set credit terms with new clients
- Manage the billing process and send invoices to clients on time
- Ensure outstanding debts are collected proactively
- Collaboration with finance teams to communicate and embed best practice
- Liaise with team members to agree payment terms
- Prepare a weekly due billing report
- Support the finance function with ad hoc tasks such as AP & Payroll
What you need:
- 2 years' experience in Accounts Receivable or Credit Control
- Good Excel skills
- Self-motivated & proactive
- Well organised
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
What we'd like to see:
- Experience in Hospitality, retail or professional services
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + Study Support
Start Date: ASAP (Able to wait 1 month)
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.