- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley Credit Risk Management Department (CRM) is seeking a candidate for the Credit Project team based in Budapest. The Credit Project Team is responsible for the successful planning, execution and control of a portfolio of large scale, complex projects in CRM , enforcing project governance to align IT projects with business strategy to support department objectives and covering business needs, as well as coordinating firm wide initiatives.
· Manage CRM projects to ensure on time delivery with the right level of quality
· Assemble and guide project working groups. Must have strong ownership and confidence to lead large workshops and meetings
· Ensure key risks and issues are identified, documented, mitigated and communicated to the appropriate stakeholders in a timely manner
· Act as a liaison and primary communication channel between CRM and IT on issue resolution, status, project execution and prioritization
· Adopt project management processes including risk and issue management, dependency management, status reporting, change control, etc.
· Gather requirements and document them either in a business requirement document (BRD) or user stories through Agile development.
· Create and execute test plans to ensure system applications meet user and technical specifications
· Provide pre and post implementation support, including user education
· Ability to manage projects utilizing industry standard project management practices
· 2+ years of working experience within a financial institution or consultancy
· Experience in managing all stages of a project lifecycle, including planning, requirements gathering, analysis, designing, documentation, testing and rollout
· Strong oral and written presentation skills including graphic illustrations
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Capable of communicating clearly and concisely to various levels of audiences and to both business and IT
· Good understanding of credit risk management
· Strong analytical skills and experience in dealing with complex data sets
· Knowledge of derivatives and lending products
· SQL programming skills
· Understanding of regulatory requirements including Basel, CECL, etc.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
- ms project