- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
about the role
- Leads major/crisis incidents communication on executive level from both orange and customer side.- Responsible for large accounts SIP Handling.- Perform post morten analysis for crisis situations or major incidents- Perform the needed analysis on major incidents and share new experiences and lessons learnt(Internal RCA).- Responsible for building/maintaining crisis management best practices database- Provide support to service desk heads for Large accounts if needed at any early stage e.g. RFP (as a preventive action to avoid crisis & prevent losing any customer, sharing experience, and best practices through crisis management the database- Step in within the roll out of new products.- Align with process champions- On Call avaialabilty during OBH..- Undertakes other similar or related tasks as signed by head of department.
- 5+ year of experience within the Service Desk or similar environment- Excellent customer service skills.- Outstanding Interpersonal and communication skills.- Excellent time management, and organizational skills.- Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks.- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude.- Excellent decision making skills- Excellent leadership skills- Presentation skills.- Result oriented.- Exemplary people and change management skills.- Project management skills.- Conflict Resolution- Ability to deal with different cultures and behaviours- Decision-Making techniques- Business and Report Writing- Strong Analytical skills- Excellent Problem solving and investigation capabilities- Fluent in both spoken and written English- Solid knowledge on the following technologies: TCP/IP, Frame Relay, ATM, IPVPN, Remote Access protocols, LAN/WAN topologies and protocols- Excellent knowledge of Orange services portfolio and IT systems- Excellent knowledge of the Service Operation processes and organization
Orange Business Services, Egypt MSC, is located at City Stars Complex at the heart of one of the biggest shopping malls in Cairo. We are a Global organization with exposure to customers of diverse nationalities & backgrounds.
Orange aims to be recognized as an employer of choice by and not limited to being an ethical & socially responsible employer, offering career & development opportunities, providing a positive quality of life at work, and recognizing & rewarding our people for individual & collective contributions to our success. Our benefits include supporting our people with the highest level of medical & life insurance to them, their spouses, & children while having a strong network to discounted rates at a number of providers.
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
About the company
At Orange we have one priority: provide an incomparable experience!
With its strategic project, Essentials2020, Orange has set itself the task of ensuring it is ever-present to connect every individual to what is essential to them, and to provide a unique daily customer experience by designing the digital services that allow all our customers to enjoy securely what is essential to them.
We will achieve our ambition with five action levers and a single, dynamic approach, as an efficient and responsible digital company:
- Offering enriched connectivity
- Reinventing the customer relationship
- Building an employer model that combines the digital with the human
- Supporting the transformation of corporate customers
- Diversifying by capitalizing on our assets