- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
75801 Services 9/4/2019 Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj, Slovakia
Customer Care Case Manager is responsible for:
- responding and negotiating a resolution for Lenovo customers who have brought forward a complaint about Lenovo services.
- the resolution of assigned customer satisfaction issues while maintaining and enhancing positive and constructive client relationships
- ensuring that Customer Satisfaction is maintained
- protecting Lenovo reputation as a 1st Class supplier of Services
- Driving E2E improvement of processes with focus on SLAs, quality and cost- saving
- Tracking & recording all case history in SFDC tool with correct data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English & Western Europe language is a big advantage (France, German or other).
- At least 3 years of customer care experience proving customer facing skills (phone and email)
- Experience with and/or knowledge of Lenovo PC products to include technical problem determination / recognition.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and attend to details.
- Ability to create positive customer interactions regardless of negotiation outcomes to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- Ability to respond to periods of high volume and high stress.
Base gross monthly salary from 1500 EUR, depending on experience + variable part
- trades and professions
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.