- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
TH - Other
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd.
Your contribution at AIG
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG’s business.
- Deliver excellent quality service and handle customers’ enquiries and requests efficiently
- Ability to manage customer’s expectations and take ownership of customer’s requests
- Possess strong analytical skills to resolve customers’ problems, complaints and handle feedback
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and to up-sell company’s products and services proactively during customer interaction
- Feedback customer’s concerns to Team Manager for service improvement
- To update complete and accurate information on customer interaction in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Fulfill Call Centre expectations by meeting set KPIs and contribute to expected team performance standard
- Maintain amicable work relationship with colleagues and business partners
- To perform additional or overtime duties during operational exigencies when required
- Assist with ad hoc initiatives / projects when delegated by management
What we are looking for
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level or higher with at least 1 year of experience
- Fresh Diploma, Higher Nitec, Nitec holders are welcome to apply
- Exposure to customer-orientated environment and/or call centre experience
- Knowledge of Call Centre Systems & MS Office
- Preferably with Certificate in General Insurance
- Bilingual in English and local second language preferred
- Strong communication skill and interpersonal skills
- Good listening skills
- Expert multi-tasker
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, able to work in a fast pace customer focus and dynamic environment
- Good command of oral and written English
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
About the company
American multinational insurance corporation with more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. AIG companies employ over 64,000 people in 90 countries. The company operates through three businesses: AIG Property Casualty, AIG Life and Retirement and United Guaranty Corporation (UGC). AIG Property Casualty provides insurance products for commercial, institutional and individual customers.