- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there’s more to being in business than just making a profit. That’s the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it’s never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It’s about how you can grab everything that’s within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It’s about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we’ll all be a little better off. It’s that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
CSL recovery has been identified as an enterprise priority and one of 4 Big Rocks by the CLT. Within the “fix the basics” component of CSL recovery there are 4 workstreams; SPM, CMOS, demand planning and S&OP+ (steps II and III). This role will need to influence and thought lead the owners and management team sponsors of each of these workstreams at market/region level to identify and drive a critical path for execution. In addition, the role will thought lead across the enterprise to transform demand planning capability in the region and to create an environment where capability building can be driven at pace.
- PMO the global CSL big rock in the region through owning, contracting and governing detailed critical path for all “Fix The Basics” workstream deployment in key markets and at region level.
- Develop appropriate milestones, review protocols and communication strategy with market/region stakeholders to ensure on time delivery, sustained performance improvement and associate engagement.
- Thought lead markets to drive demand planning capability and metrics to global standard in line with CSL big rock timings, including contracting key milestones, metrics and review processes and partnering major markets with OD and talent solutions.
- Be a significant contributor to Mars’ future capability roadmap in the demand planning and broader customer centric supply chain space, shaping global standards across all programmes through connectivity to external and industry best practice in the region, and well as recognition and scaling of internal best practice.
- Demand and Customer Management experience within a FMCG environment with a demonstrated ability to think and act with both customer and company in mind.
- Strong network across the role subject matter areas. Proven track record at influencing and building relationships organization-wide.
- Key Competencies: Standing alone, organisational agility, managing and measuring work, customer focus., motivating others
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.