- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Specialist Customer Journey Expert – Product Owner
Customer Information Management
Weredefine banking. What about you?
Therehas never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journeythat’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven bysmart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them tostay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Wouldyou like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility arevalued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of yourDNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agileway of working? (click on link to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZKWAPA0)Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer.
Yourrole & work environment
Asa Customer Journey Expert (CJE) for Customer Information Management, you areresponsible to ensure an efficient and customer-oriented harmonization of theCustomer Information Management between Belgium and the Netherlands taking allrequirements and hazards into consideration. You will build innovative anddifferentiating experiences in customer onboarding processes.
Youwill enable ING to provide customers and employees real time online facilitiesto register any new customer and maintain customer information and permissions.
- Working together in self-steering teams with colleagues having different
- Acquiring profound understanding of the market and our customers in order to
create the best possible offer and journeys for them
- Being innovative by challenging existing trends and consider new
developments in the market
- Defining and implementing the strategy taking ING’s priorities and
customer’s expectations into consideration
- Managing complex projects and involving various stakeholders
- Evaluating our way of working with the aim to continuously improve
- Ensuring an efficient communication via the different channels and touch
- Managing the collaboration between the different stakeholders, and colleagues
in other teams with the aim to create even more added value to our customers
- Understanding, challenging and being accountable for respecting business
principles and external regulation
- Translating regulatory obligation in simple hassle free digital processes.
- Turning regulatory constraints and obligations into digital opportunities
to delight customer experience
Ontop of these key responsibilities, you are as a Product Owner also responsibleto:
- Managing and prioritizing the squad’s backlog to realize the target settings of your squad.
- Contributing to the realization of the themes, epics, features and stories of your tribe
- Aligning with other Product Owners in case of interdependencies between squads
- Aligning with the chapter lead of your tribe on the needed resources
Weare looking for
Acolleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasmfor helping others to be successful and a knack for always being astep ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life andembrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are anaturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achievecommon goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to proposecreative solutions to problems.
- Driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people
- Proven planning and organizational skills. Project management experience is an asset.
- Ability to work on an international level is a strong asset.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills : written and oral
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Accountable, taking ownership, wanting to make the difference for our customers
- Ability to translate the long term vision into concrete actions
- Fluent in English. Dutch or French is an asset
- Bachelor/ Master degree, with 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience, knowledgeable on KYC (know your customer) policies for financial institutions is a plus
Abrand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills and anexciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.
Thepossibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our internationalteams, and our knowledge sharing culture.