- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Shah Alam
We are currently seeking a professional to join Schneider Electric as Customer Project Technical leader.
SUMMARY OF JOB
The Role of the Customer Project Technical Leader is:
· Main contact for all technical aspects in front of the client for the duration of the project contract from the stage of project transfer from the Sales department (P0) through to the closure of the project (P3).
· Provides UPS expertise to Project Engineer, Project Manager & Customer
· Supports the Project Management team on all technical aspects Independent development of technical solution for complex projects based on customer needs, quality aspects and cost efficiency
· Full responsibility for the solution of large and/or complex Projects
· Mentors Application Designer/Engineers
The Customer Project Technical Leader has an excellent knowledge about the Gutor UPS solution (XXW, SDC, PXP, etc.) and is the first point of contact related to technical questions raised by the Design Application Engineer and is in close contact with Project Managers and R&D.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Attending together with the Project Manager kick- off meetings at customer
· Main contact for all technical aspects in front of the client and all related
· Providing UPS expertise to the customer to offer the most suitable solution for
· Acts as a recognized UPS-Expert in front of the client
· Supports the Project Manager during Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
on specific technical aspects
3rd Party Supplier Management
· Technical clarification with 3rd party suppliers
· Responsible for keeping engineering mile stones according to the agreed
project schedule, any changes and adjustments have to be done in agreement
with Project Management.
· Participate handover meeting between Sales Engineer/Tendering and Project
· Review of customer specifications and identification of special requirements
· Reviews technical comments (Approval Back) and validate which points will be
incorporated or rejected in close cooperation with Project Manager.
· Supports the Punch List Clearance in close cooperation with Project Manager
and Design Application Engineer
* Responsible for the UPS configuration according to the customer specification
Schneider Electric processes and defined standards
· Ensures cost optimized engineering solutions, while maintaining a high quality
· Responsible to ensure the quality and the fulfillment of the work done by the
assigned Application Designers and Application Design Engineers
Specific technical documentation
· Responsible for preparation of specific technical documents (procedures,
certificates, calculations, explanation letters, …)
· Supports, trains and coaches new team members based on GUTOR design
· Supporting the sales team during the tendering phase
· Travelling for maximum 20% (depending on projects)
· Initiate and lead in internal project and continuous improvement activities
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
* Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent (Master / Bachelor)
• More than 5 years in the electrical industry
• More than 4 years of experience in UPS design
• Experience in designing large and/or complex Projects independently
• Experience in execution of large and complex projects with international clients
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.