- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Smartphones have become so much more than just phones in our lives. We use
them to communicate with friends and family, use social media, take pictures
and even get our work done. Can you imagine being without one for a month?
Neither can us.
That is why we need your help to ensure that complex inquiries coming from
pushy customers are handled quickly and diligently. We need you – the skilled
communicator and problem solver - to be the customers’ voice when dealing with
internal and external stakeholders so customers will be reunited with their
Motorola phones as quickly as possible. We make great smartphones and aim to
make the customer experience that comes with them even better. Are you up for
the challenge to help us making a real difference?
In this role, you will be monitoring and managing customer satisfaction,
quality of our support and the way we communicate with our customers. You will
become the Escalation point for our customers in Europe. When our call center
agents or consumers run into issues, you will be there to help.
What will be your daily tasks once you join us?
• Overseeing escalations between internal and external stakeholders with a
focus on efficiency and quality of responses
• Taking care of potential safety cases working together with product quality,
legal and finance to resolve all in a timely matter with high focus on
• You will oversee social media communications and related reporting
• Making recommendations about improvements in the service delivery
• Ensuring that new Motorola products and services are communicated partners,
and that the partner’s agents are prepared to address customer inquiries about
these new products and services
What do we expect from you?
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or Legal
• 3+ years of experience in customer care or service delivery
• Fluent English on C1+ level as you will support a lot of customers in the UK
• Confidence in speaking to difficult customers and resistance to stress as
sometimes the customers can be very pushy and demanding
• You like to work independently in a remote, global team. It brings
flexibility for you in your job however the same flexibility we expect from
• Analytical skills to interpret data/metrics/customer feedback as using the
data we can improve our customer satisfaction
Would be an advantage for you but it’s not mandatory:
• Experience from consumer electronics or smartphone industry will help you
get your job done
• Experience in resolving cases where the involvement of the legal department
• Understanding consumer protection laws in major European markets is a big
Base gross monthly salary from 1400 EUR, depending on experience + variable
Send us your CV today and we are looking forward to discussing with you soon!
About the company
With 50,000+ employees and $43B in global sales in 160 countries, Lenovo is a global leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and data center technology.
As a member of the Fortune Global 500 and Interbrand’s 100 most valuable global brands, Lenovo is bigger and stronger than ever thanks to not only organic growth, but also due to the acquisitions of Motorola Mobility and IBM’s x86 Server business.
Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs (including the legendary Think and multimode YOGA brands), workstations, servers, storage, networking, software (including ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile solutions), smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones (including the Motorola brand), tablets and apps.
Our product line includes: ThinkPad, YOGA, Miix, Legion By Lenovo gaming, Ideacentre, Thinkcentre, Moto Z and Moto Mods.
Lenovo also has a diverse employee culture. As a true global company, our leaders and employees come from various cultures across the globe. Everyone at Lenovo takes great pride in our ability to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds. We view our differences as a source of strength in building a culture that helps us achieve our goals.