- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
ISM Ukraine is the Ukrainian division of the Dutch software company ISMeGroup (www.ism.nl). The company is developing software products for customers in Europe using the Microsoft .NET platform.
Sana Commerce has their headquarters in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and has been successfully selling e-commerce software since 2008.
As Customer Service Consultant, you are an expert of the Sana product. You provide appropriate guidance on user questions and incidents and deliver a superb experience for our customers via our support channels (email, phone & ticketing system). Also, you are providing data-backed recommendations to improve processes, tools and reduce customer questions and pain points.
In this role, you will grow along as our company is growing. Since you work closely together with the service team in Rotterdam and development teams in Ukraine or Sri Lanka, visits to these offices are on the agenda!
As Customer Service Consultant, you are in daily contact with our customers to give them the best support and service. You work with big customers in the B2B industry. You are the face of Sana Commerce in the EMEA market, which gives you a lot of responsibility to maintain relationships!
In short, your responsibilities are:
· First point of contact for our customers.
· Pro-actively think along with the customer to resolve their questions quickly.
· Solve issues in the web shops.
· Handle customer questions via a ticket system within the agreed time frame.
· Compliance with the Service Level Agreement.
· Focus on customer satisfaction.
We are looking for:
You like the challenge of working in a start-up like environment! With an entrepreneurial mindset and problem-solving skills, you service the Sana customers the best you can. You have the curiosity to learn everything there is to know about our web shops, so you can understand how you can help customers reach their full online potential.
Further, you have:
· The equivalent of a bachelor’s degree (academically or in working experience)
· Experience. You have experience interacting with customers.
· Customers service skills. When issues arise, you see the potential to make something great out of it. You are never backing down and will always strive to reach the best possible solution for your customers.
· Great organizational skills. Superior project and time management skills, you have excellent attention to detail.
· Technical affinity. You have affinity with tech products are interested to learn everything there is to know about our software solution!
· Communicative skills. You speak and write fluently in English. You are great in understanding customer needs and know how to look for the ‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation.
· Growth. As our company is growing, you will get more responsibilities over time. By having e-learning training, training on the job and visits to the development centers, you learn everything there is to know about e-commerce!
· Dynamic market. E-commerce is happening. Right now! You work in a fast-paced and dynamic market, where there is a lot to win!
· Ambitious team. Together with the EMEA team you work hard to reach our ambitious goals. Of course, there is also time for fun. You are regularly invited to social gathering, after work drinks and company trips!
· International work environment. You will work from the office in Zhytomyr. You will have regular contacts with colleagues in Rotterdam and Sri Lanka.
Are you our ambitious Customer Service Consultant?
- ms project